Do you need extra motivation and help to complete your exercises?
Are you confident you are completing your exercises the right way?
Shared Sessions are a cost-effective option designed to give you extra assistance and guidance to complete your tailored exercise program in our specialised gym. You will meet other clients with similar goals and get feedback and changes to your program from our therapists as you progress.
We have a range of sessions to meet your needs:
- Balance Classes: reduce your risk of falls and improve your confidence and mobility
- Core Classes: activate deep core muscles to improve your postural control
- Shared Sessions: work on your individual exercise program using our gym equipment
- Parkinson’s exercises to slow the progression of Parkinson’s disease: PD45 and PD Warrior
- Activiteens and Activitweens and small group exercise for children aged 6-15 years
- Hydrotherapy sessions — exercise with support from the water